Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    I paid through stripe and never got anything

    It just took me back to the homepage no email or any acces to anything I've just bought

  2. #2
    i also just did the same. i got charged but not sure where to go from there.

  3. #3
    The activation process is automatic. Whenever the payment is successful, you will be actived. Might take a little bit of time.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    The activation process is automatic. Whenever the payment is successful, you will be actived. Might take a few minutes.
    Thank you. I read that there's a delay in Stripe Payment due to DDOS attacks.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by thecheatingpinoy View Post
    Thank you. I read that there's a delay in Stripe Payment due to DDOS attacks.
    This is indeed the case. Give it some time both of you will receive your subs automatically.

  6. #6
    Thank you

  7. #7
    i bought it on 2 diff accounts w 2 diff emails and still have yet to receive an email on either account

  8. #8
    I see all of you have your subs now. Have fun!

  9. #9
    This is indeed caused by DDoS attacks. Since those are fixed now, payments will slowly be activated throughout the upcoming hour.

This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •