-
Displays account bans
I have reinstalled the system, please help me unban, account number: wz789789
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Account login cheating shows a permanent ban
Account login cheating shows a permanent ban
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Hello @wz789789 , @247295
You can't have a virtual disk while using our loader also you can't use our loader at Internet Cafe.
-
-
@AdulT I've reinstalled the system
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
@247295 Try to use our loader and give me a screenshot of the loader.
-
-
@AdulT I don't know how to send pictures
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
You can use this website to upload pictures and then copy its link and post it here.
https://imgur.com/
-
-
@AdulT Sorry, I can't send pictures
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
@247295 I have lifted the ban away I see you have got rid of VM disk
-
-
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.