Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Payment

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Payment

    Hi, I paid yesterday using Bitcoin can you please confirm it?

    ~~Double Posts

    Hi, I paid yesterday using Bitcoin can you please confirm it?
    Last edited by AdulT; 12-13-2023 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Dobule Post

  2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  3. #2
    The process might be slow through Payssion and we don't have control of it so give it time and if it goes through successfully your sub will be added automatically.

    @Stikster No need for double posting

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Thank you, I purchased it on Mollie too it seems a lot quicker. Will I still get the month added to my account from my Bitcoin purchase?

  6. #4
    Do you have the exact time and date of the transaction? Also the subscription you tried to purchase and the subscription length. The BTC amount is also helpful.

  7. #5
    Bitcoin Transaction
    Broadcasted on 12 Dec 2023 12:23:47 GMT+0

    Amount
    0.00098799
    BTC
    • $42.38
    Fee
    2,201
    SATS
    • $0.94

    1 Month Premium Package

  8. #6
    @Stikster
    As far as I can see, no payment was made to Payssion whatsoever.
    Can you show the blockchain?

  9. #7
    I"ve sent you a message with a screenshot of the Bitcoin transaction.

  10. #8
    Replied.

  11. #9
    Hello,

    I made the payment today with Stripe. I see the payment worked fine, but the cheat still gives me the error.

    You are not a customer. Please purchase a subscription.

    Can you please do the validation?

    Thanks

  12. #10
    @allotoi We are currently experiencing a delay in adding the sub to your account due to an ongoing DDOS attack. The process will be automated, so please be patient.

This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •