Results 1 to 10 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    I had the chance to play it, and I see they finally moved many of the exploits on the server's side.
    Seeing how active they are in terms of exploits, they won't be able to fix every hole, but the game is heavily ESP-oriented with all the checks on each actor.
    It's like DBD in terms of development. We don't want to exploit it in terms of game-breaking features, so we will mainly focus on ESP.
    I've messaged @SystemFiles about it and given him a list of what we want to do, waiting for his approval.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:


  3. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  4. #2
    Awesome to hear! I know the game has it's own ESP type feature built in with some skills, would we expect that to be utilized or the same text based ESP we usually get?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

  5. #3
    This would save me from having to use some janky cheat that barely works lol. Hopefully this gets added.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •