Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 181 to 189 of 189
  1. #181
    I have good memories from this platform when I was a teenager

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrEN For This Useful Post:


  3. #182
    I will be glad to participate in this giveaway, thank you all for what you are!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazdon For This Useful Post:


  5. #183
    Hope im not late, lol.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to sr388 For This Useful Post:


  7. #184
    Let's give it a shot.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to justforphy For This Useful Post:


  9. #185
    Happy to be a part of it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to liszt For This Useful Post:


  11. #186
    Congrats on 10 years!!!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jvidiauk For This Useful Post:


  13. #187
    Am I still in time?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Miloni For This Useful Post:


  15. #188
    Sign me up. I miss chairs!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to because1 For This Useful Post:


  17. #189
    The giveaway has ended!

    Thank you very much for taking part. We truly value your comments!
    I will get in touch with the winners individually and post them here. I will also post a gif to each of them to ensure a fair and square selection.
    There will be 48 hours period to accept it before a reroll.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here are the winners:

    1. @ahmedadnan9 - Post ID #67 - https://i.imgur.com/et8zSmK.gif
    2. @helloworld222 - Post ID #74 - https://i.imgur.com/ABhHcvZ.gif
    3. @thsalstjd66 - Post ID #157 - https://i.imgur.com/9VdjV9j.gif
    4. @RinX - Post ID #63 - https://i.imgur.com/UN7UqCV.gif
    5. @navysnoop101 - Post ID #25 - https://i.imgur.com/Rg1oF1y.gif
    6. @diablo666 - Post ID #128 - https://i.imgur.com/La9u96y.gif
    7. @AntonPlayzzz - Post ID #105 - https://i.imgur.com/tEmENKI.gif
    8. @samsom555 - Post ID #159 - https://i.imgur.com/OOa3ZBS.gif
    9. @Ckiid - Post ID #80 - https://i.imgur.com/38J2H5p.gif
    10. @xpalisade - Post ID #129 - https://i.imgur.com/SnuzsHr.gif

    @diablo666 - 48 hours passed.
    @samsom555 - 48 hours passed.
    @xpalisade - 48 hours passed.

    Rerolled numbers are 68, 37, and 8.

    @XeroCheeze - Post ID #68
    @lufter1s- Post ID #37
    @lorex - Post ID #8

    Congratulations, and thank you once again for participating!

    Regards,
    SystemCheats Staff

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:


This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •