-
07-24-2023, 04:09 AM
#181
Registered
I have good memories from this platform when I was a teenager
-
The Following User Says Thank You to AdrEN For This Useful Post:
-
07-24-2023, 08:32 AM
#182
I will be glad to participate in this giveaway, thank you all for what you are!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Mazdon For This Useful Post:
-
07-24-2023, 09:37 AM
#183
Registered
-
The Following User Says Thank You to sr388 For This Useful Post:
-
07-24-2023, 11:19 AM
#184
-
The Following User Says Thank You to justforphy For This Useful Post:
-
07-24-2023, 07:26 PM
#185
Happy to be a part of it.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to liszt For This Useful Post:
-
07-24-2023, 08:18 PM
#186
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Jvidiauk For This Useful Post:
-
07-24-2023, 09:15 PM
#187
Am I still in time?
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Miloni For This Useful Post:
-
07-25-2023, 01:58 AM
#188
Sign me up. I miss chairs!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to because1 For This Useful Post:
-
07-25-2023, 04:29 AM
#189
AdministratorStaff
The giveaway has ended!
Thank you very much for taking part. We truly value your comments!
I will get in touch with the winners individually and post them here. I will also post a gif to each of them to ensure a fair and square selection.
There will be 48 hours period to accept it before a reroll.
- - - Updated - - -
Here are the winners:
1. @ahmedadnan9 - Post ID #67 - https://i.imgur.com/et8zSmK.gif
2. @helloworld222 - Post ID #74 - https://i.imgur.com/ABhHcvZ.gif
3. @thsalstjd66 - Post ID #157 - https://i.imgur.com/9VdjV9j.gif
4. @RinX - Post ID #63 - https://i.imgur.com/UN7UqCV.gif
5. @navysnoop101 - Post ID #25 - https://i.imgur.com/Rg1oF1y.gif
6. @diablo666 - Post ID #128 - https://i.imgur.com/La9u96y.gif
7. @AntonPlayzzz - Post ID #105 - https://i.imgur.com/tEmENKI.gif
8. @samsom555 - Post ID #159 - https://i.imgur.com/OOa3ZBS.gif
9. @Ckiid - Post ID #80 - https://i.imgur.com/38J2H5p.gif
10. @xpalisade - Post ID #129 - https://i.imgur.com/SnuzsHr.gif
@diablo666 - 48 hours passed.
@samsom555 - 48 hours passed.
@xpalisade - 48 hours passed.
Rerolled numbers are 68, 37, and 8.
@XeroCheeze - Post ID #68
@lufter1s- Post ID #37
@lorex - Post ID #8
Congratulations, and thank you once again for participating! 
Regards,
SystemCheats Staff
-
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.