-
Summer Sale question
Hello from an old user,
I've been using SC for over 6 months now, and I've always loved using the software's provides in the premium package... had a lot of fun in multiple games...
and sadly my sub ran out recently soooooo...........
my question is long story short, will a summer sale happen ?
Please don't blame me for asking this im just curious since we have officially summer in 1 day or 2 days idk....
I am willing to pay full price but also don't wanna miss another sale 
kind regards,
rosé.
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Yes the summer sale will happen soon I wish if i can give you ETA but I don't know when but keep an eye on the forum.
-
-
Hello good afternoon, I have been using this platform for cheating in warzone for almost 2 years or more but I have always searched for valorant and I can't find a moderator who knows of a place that has a reliable chair to use or will develop one here one day for valorant, greetings
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
No unfortunately we don't provide valorant cheats and will not happen and sorry we don't know providers so i believe google is your friend in that case.
-
-
Summer sale started
24th June last year
13th June 2021
25th June 2020
3rd of July 2019
So i would say sometime around 24th ish tbh
-
-
All right thanks for the info. I’ll keep an eye out…
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Steam Summer Sale 
Nuff said.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.