Tell us about your experience with our cheat/site/support.

I have no bad stuff to say about the support. The response time is fast, site is clean and user friendly, cheat is working smooth without any issues. 10/10

Cheat's features. 10/10

I cannot really say about anything else except ESP because that's the only thing I use. The visuals are customizable to the point where you can have them as you like. Really clean and no FPS drops whatsover. They are consistent and never had a problem with them. I heard good stuff about SC aimbot and I'm sure it destroys in other features aswell..

I'm really liking the streamproof version of the cheat since I can stream on discord using OBS without problems

Security. 10/10
I've used SC for all the cod titles throughout the years and haven't gotten banned yet. If u play correctly and know what you're doing ban chances are extremely low. As far as the security goes it's amazing and I hope it stays that way! gotta give props to you developers really doing an amazing job.

Conclusion. 10/10

To conclude everything the site/staff and cheat are professional. You pay for quality products that are updated fast and securely. I recommend you guys to try the premium package which is hella worth it! 10/10

Link Trustpilot Review:

https://www.trustpilot.com/reviews/6...a685a97fb3569e