-
Was there an update to the sot?
I came back after 3 months after using SOT. I wanted to check its update, but I didn't have permission. Was there an update to that?
If there is an update, what has changed?
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Trusted
You can check cheat status here:
https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/status.php
Yes, it is fully updated.
-
-
Trusted
As mentioned by @Void, the cheat is fully updated and working.
If you ask about improvements / updates to the cannon aimbot, there were no changes made to the cheat yet. Still everything the same as 3 months ago.
-
-
The answer I was curious about. Thank you
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
You are welcome and glad we answer your questions.
If you have any other questions or you are facing any kind of issues feel free to open a new thread.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to AdulT For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.