-
Halo Infinite
Hey! Just got one question. Any previous detections on Halo Infinite? If so, how long ago? Thanks
-
-
Trusted
Hey,
There has not been any detection to the Halo Infinite cheat since release. The cheat itself for this game has not been released too long ago tho.
-
-
raged
ived raged on H.I. and still green
-
-
Trusted
@DreadPirate
Also, take a note that @OriqinalBK is a customer and that's his experience.
It's not official SystemCheats statement that raging in Halo Infinite is a go.
-
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
FreshMan
Hey,
There has not been any detection to the Halo Infinite cheat since release. The cheat itself for this game has not been released too long ago tho.
This ^
My personal experience is I haven't been personally banned either. Just remember to play smart
-
-

Originally Posted by
Theminatar
This ^
My personal experience is I haven't been personally banned either. Just remember to play smart

Okay, sweet. I never rage anyway. One more questions, is it stream proof?
-
The Following User Says Thank You to DreadPirate For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
Hello,
Nope, it is not stream proof.
But, you can still use it with all visuals off and aimbot + triggerbot.
As for future updates to make it stream proof, unfortunately not. We don't have any plans to make it stream proof.
-
-

Originally Posted by
Psychopath
Hello,
Nope, it is not stream proof.
But, you can still use it with all visuals off and aimbot + triggerbot.
As for future updates to make it stream proof, unfortunately not. We don't have any plans to make it stream proof.
Okay, no problem. I might purchase later today
Thanks!
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Sounds good!
If you'll need any help with it, don't hesitate to create a thread in the customer section.
If you still got questions, also don't hesitate to create another thread, I'll re-open it and move it here 
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.