-
World War 3 , 2 Questions
Hello my first question is to know if the antiban is on or is it like on modern warfare? after some part we are banished ... and my second question isy does it have a way to hide the cheat during OBS stream?
Thanks For Answer
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Super ModeratorStaff
All WW3 Cheat details can be found here.
we don't provide antiban option, and WW3 cheat has no OBS Stream Proof.
-
-
that is to say that live we see the cheats?
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
Yes unless you bluff them with using 2d radar under your face cam place.
-
-
Okay I see yes put the 2D radar and my camera on top is that right?
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff

Originally Posted by
Trakmodz66
Okay I see yes put the 2D radar and my camera on top is that right?
Exactly, and also you can do your tricks so it's all up to you.
-
-
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
I don't know you gotta create yours, i gave you all answers for your questions and related to our cheats details.
Do you have any other questions or issues?
-
-
I am not understood what you tell me desolate the translations are bad I understood that the OBS stream sees the cheat if we activate the RADAR but it does not see the cheat if we activate the 2D radar and that we put the camera on the radar is that right?
-
-
Super ModeratorStaff
2D radar will be visible during the OBS stream but you have an option to put your face camera above it so people see your face cam but you while playing can see the radar.
but all other things need to be set off to make sure nobody from the viewers will see anything.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.