Thread: Sea of Thieves

Thanks

Sea of Thieves

My experience with the Sea of Thieves Cheat.

Aimbot: Really good. One problem. A lot of hits do not register, even if i shoot them 1 meter away. I dont know if this cheat related, since the cheat aims at the players head, i shoot, but no damage. Overall a great aimbot for both players/ship.

ESP: very good, love it, has everything you need

Warning system: Nice and all, but I don't need it. Good feature tho but useful in games like COD.

Misc features: Love the Crosshair, dont use anything else.

Save Config feature does not work for me, that's why im giving 4 stars. I tried everything, saving the config in all the slots, moving the cheat to different drives nothing works.

Please fix this save config it would really mean a lot to me. I have carpal tunnel and doing it over and over again hurts my hands. Appreciate it

Overall 4/5. Really nice cheat.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thank you very much for the kind words
    2 Days added to your subscription, if you want the extra 3, be sure to post at our Trustpilot.

As i told you on your support thread, the config save is on your end. Follow the instructions i gave you and it will fix your problem. You are always welcome to edit your review afterwards or post a new one!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hey Fresh, I cant seem to find the thread i posted lol, can you link me it? I lost it regarding the save configs I also have a new problem, my game is crashing everytime i try joining a friends server

Thanks
    Its the first thread in the sea of thieves section: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...Thieves-Config