-
Premium Package 1 year not received
So I sent the correct amount of bitcoin within that 15 minutes. My exchange even showed that it was processing. However payssion said that they didnt received it and now my bitcoin is gone without having received anything. I can send you more details on reqeust but probably not on this public thread.
Thanks in Advance
-
-
Trusted
Crypto payment can take up to +/-30 min after making payment to get fully proceed by blockchain.
If after 1 hour you still didn't get your sub, come back to us and we will have a look into it.
Last edited by Void; 12-13-2021 at 06:51 PM.
-
-
Well that time has passed now, so whats the next step? What information do you need ? Its 2 and a half hours ago.
Last edited by ImCytox; 12-13-2021 at 07:04 PM.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
/Moved..
Unfortunately, I can't see Payssion, I've messaged @SystemFiles to take a look, but usually it's Payssion being slowpokes.
Check the block chain how far it has gone through already?
-
-
It has completely passed
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/df...08b6c4a39f0e06
3CtzXR1mKED6ZYxmtG9HwB65yjueoFkbfL
0.00302332 BTC
payment number: 54798327
- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by
Psychopath
/Moved..
Unfortunately, I can't see Payssion, I've messaged
@SystemFiles to take a look, but usually it's Payssion being slowpokes.
Check the block chain how far it has gone through already?
Any news ? I would like to use it today.
- - - Updated - - -
Last edited by ImCytox; 12-14-2021 at 02:39 PM.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
That's what SystemFiles showed me: 
You missing a few cents to finish the payment, as it was partially paid.
Either way, it's fine and you should be all set.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.