Results 1 to 4 of 4

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Hey,

    As far as i know it should work cause according to EA it should be the exact same game files. But we did not test it yet. So dont take it as an official yes. We need to test and confirm it first.

  2. ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshMan View Post
    Hey,

    As far as i know it should work cause according to EA it should be the exact same game files. But we did not test it yet. So dont take it as an official yes. We need to test and confirm it first.
    I tested and it works.
    Get Started: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/231-I-m-a-Customer-What-do-I-do-now

This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •