-
Registered
Can I use the BF5 Cheat when I play BF5 using EA Play Launcher?
As the title states. Can I use the EA app and play bf5 with the hack?
Last edited by Hamit9301; 10-19-2021 at 02:41 AM.
Get Started: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/231-I-m-a-Customer-What-do-I-do-now
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Trusted
Hey,
As far as i know it should work cause according to EA it should be the exact same game files. But we did not test it yet. So dont take it as an official yes. We need to test and confirm it first.
-
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
FreshMan
Hey,
As far as i know it should work cause according to EA it should be the exact same game files. But we did not test it yet. So dont take it as an official yes. We need to test and confirm it first.
I tested and it works.
Get Started: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/showthread.php/231-I-m-a-Customer-What-do-I-do-now
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Nice, thanks for the heads up 
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.