-
One Day Trial
I bought the cheat via gift (by a friend) but haven't received it yet, was wondering if I could maybe get some help! 
I've bought the trial but yet to receive it? Any way to get it?
Last edited by Void; 10-11-2021 at 08:03 AM.
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Trusted
Which payment method did you choose?
-
-
i chose visa (bought it for him)
-
-
Trusted
Which means your ordered using stripe?
-
-
-
-
Trusted
Did you typed correct nick in box for which account it should go?
Why did you bought it trough friend account instead of your own?
What's your friend account name?
- - - Updated - - -
I see your sub has been activated.
-
-
Did you typed correct nick in box for which account it should go? : Yes, i did!
Why did you bought it trough friend account instead of your own? : I bought it for my friend, he has his own PC
What's your friend account name? : t4rus
-
-
Trusted
You probably messed something up there and in the end did not enter your friends name. As i can see, you have now two days of sub. Ill forward it to a adiminstrator.
-
-
10-11-2021, 02:00 PM
#9
Staff Notice
Trusted
I am not entirely sure what happened, So I am just going to manually give him a 1 day trial.
If this happens again send me a PM.
Have fun!
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.