-
Sea Of Thieves
Question about Aim bot in Sot pre purchase question.
1. Reading Sot added more checks for aim bot and it's no longer safe to use an aim bot in SoT?
If my accuracy suddenly rises I'm going to be banned? (because I'm terrible at shooting), Or are your members using Aim bot without bans?
2. Does the cheat have cannon prediction without auto aim/shoot.
Thanks.
-
-
Trusted
Cheat is not detected, we have no ban reports so far as far as I am aware.
We do have cannon aimbot, if you asking for cannon prediction point (just visual), then no, we don't have it.
Full cheat features you can find here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...es-Information
-
-

Originally Posted by
Void
Cheat is not detected, we have no ban reports so far as far as I am aware.
We do have cannon aimbot, if you asking for cannon prediction point (just visual), then no, we don't have it.
Full cheat features you can find here:
https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...es-Information
Appreciate the reply, thanks.
-
-
Trusted
Np you are welcome. If you have any other questions or issues, feel free to open a new thread.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.