-
Shadow VM
Does the COD Cold war cheat work with Shadow still?
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Registered
I believe it should work since its just another computer, however, if your Shadow Play hardware changes most likely the loader will not like it. I will go ahead and have a Senior staff member comment on this to give you more info.
-
-

Originally Posted by
Skywalker
I believe it should work since its just another computer, however, if your Shadow Play hardware changes most likely the loader will not like it. I will go ahead and have a Senior staff member comment on this to give you more info.
Thanks, I think it would too but I just wanted to ask to be safe first
-
-
Trusted
Yes, you are allowed to use the loader on Shadow.tech, but you are then locked to your shadow pc. You can't switch back and forth between your shadow pc and your main pc.
-
-

Originally Posted by
Death
Yes, you are allowed to use the loader on Shadow.tech, but you are then locked to your shadow pc. You can't switch back and forth between your shadow pc and your main pc.
Thats cool, Thanx for responding so quickly.
-
-
Trusted
Your welcome!
If any more questions, feel free to open new thread!
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.