-
Simple questions before purchasing
Hello. Since you do not provide refunds I have some simple questions:
1) BFV cheat can be used in full screen mode or just in windowed mode. Many cheats I have tried says only in windowed mode.
2) In BFV is there any esp only mode? I am not interested in aimbot at all.
3) Can you save the cofiguration of your cheat, so every time you open the game and inject the cheat, it has the same settings without the need to edit them again?
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Registered
I see that you bought the subscription anyway so I would guess you found out for yourself but yes you can use this cheat in fullscreen mode, yes you can turn off the aimbot if you do not want to use it, and yes you can save up to three configurations.
"Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand" (Martin Fowler, 2008).
-
-
thnx a lot sir for your answer.
-
-
Trusted
Solved.
If any more questions, feel free to open new thread!
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.