-
Better customer service!
I needed support but It is really hard to get a hold of any staff. No one was on TeamSpeak to poke. Sent private messages but no replies. Created a post for a request, the problem still has not solved yet until this day (when other requests got solved on the same day).
-
-
Trusted
Are you talking about your sub change request?
If so, I will inform senior staff about this case, they will come back to you in that thread ASAP.
I do apologize for inconvenience!
-
-
Hello Void,
Yes, it is about the sub change request. Please let them know!
Thank you so much and I really appreciate it!
-
-
Trusted
Sorry for the delay. I changed your subscription. Enjoy!
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.