-
Trusted
G2A Keys RU
Hey i want to ask if i buy CD-KEY RUSSIAN example call of duty black ops 2 in g2a,i change IP using vpn or proxy then i activate in steam account with fake IP will i able to play it then on my main IP ?
-
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
L33T
Hey i want to ask if i buy CD-KEY RUSSIAN example call of duty black ops 2 in g2a,i change IP using vpn or proxy then i activate in steam account with fake IP will i able to play it then on my main IP ?
I have tried this, but I could not play on my main IP / Location.
You would only be able to play while using the fake IP.
-
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
Deluxe
I have tried this, but I could not play on my main IP / Location.
You would only be able to play while using the fake IP.
Ah okay, thanks
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Question answered.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.