-
Customer
My Review CSGO
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Design/Usability (9/10)
External, really easy to use (tick the boxes etc.)
- Features (7/10)
Really good, only if youre looking for an ESP. It gets really buggy sometimes (showing in the menu) and the head dots are normally off target (ie. on their body) other than that its a pretty standard cheat.
- Security (10/10)
I dont think its been detected, Not while I was using it and apparently no-one else has been banned ever. Of course im sure its been detected once or twice.
- Support (4/10)
They respond fast but they dont really get on to the topic or help you that well. I really dont like the support.
- Price (8/10)
$7.95 Isnt that bad considering that it doesnt really get detected.
Overall: 8/10
Last edited by Psychopath; 01-11-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Reason: Link Removed
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxownage01 For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
Thanks for the review but I had to remove the link.
About the support.. Looking at your threads you kept trying to prove us wrong.. which at end of the day we were right, the cheat never got detected.
And most of your questions regarding support is like "how not to get banned by overwatch" you said you know how. I mean we tried to help you but you still didn't like our answer.
Well... I still appreciate the review tho. Thanks!
-
-
Trusted
Well even though you try to sell us out on our support. We still appreciate the review you gave us on the product. It's tough to give someone support who feels that since they were banned that automatically means that the cheat is detected whereas we have hundreds of other customers not complaining about a ban. Does that even make sense?
Also for your information, the cheat has NEVER BEEN DETECTED, NOT ONCE!
Thanks for your review nonetheless.
Last edited by Lunatic; 01-11-2015 at 07:47 PM.
-
-
Which hack are you talking about? Cs go ? I played with this hack like 500 hours and never got owerwatch or vac you need to use safe..
-
-
AdministratorStaff

Originally Posted by
Leqends
Which hack are you talking about? Cs go ? I played with this hack like 500 hours and never got owerwatch or vac you need to use safe..
Yes, CSGO I've changed the thread title so it would be clear.
-
-
Customer
Obviously thats why I gave it a 10/10 on the sec. I would use this if you implemented a trigger or aimbot. Still really good cheat.
The fact that really smoothed the deal is your support for Paymentwall
Thanks

Originally Posted by
Lunatic
Well even though you try to sell us out on our support. We still appreciate the review you gave us on the product. It's tough to give someone support who feels that since they were banned that automatically means that the cheat is detected whereas we have hundreds of other customers not complaining about a ban. Does that even make sense?
Also for your information, the cheat has NEVER BEEN DETECTED, NOT ONCE!
Thanks for your review nonetheless.
Okay. No problem.
-
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
maxownage01
Obviously thats why I gave it a 10/10 on the sec. I would use this if you implemented a trigger or aimbot. Still really good cheat.
The fact that really smoothed the deal is your support for Paymentwall
Thanks
Okay. No problem.
Not wanting to hijack the thread, but with triggerbot or aimbot you could get easily caught. SystemCheats is actually saving you from trouble.
Last edited by Skillusmaximus; 01-13-2015 at 01:39 PM.
-
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
maxownage01
Obviously thats why I gave it a 10/10 on the sec. I would use this if you implemented a trigger or aimbot. Still really good cheat.
The fact that really smoothed the deal is your support for Paymentwall
Thanks
Okay. No problem.
Fair enough. It's you review.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.