-
Registered
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive review
First I want to say that, sorry for these spams. I just remembered this that I used the ESP in CSGO so, I decided to give my own opinion about it to help some people with their decision.
Hey, community.
I had one day trial thingy where came all the cheats, so I decided to give a try with it on CS:GO.
Even though, It's only an ESP too but I liked to play with it. I didn't use it in Matchmaking a.k.a MM because I can't really hide it. But yeah, let's get started.
- Features (10/10)
In my opinion, they were just perfect. I can't complain about the ESP all worked like they should be.
- Design (10/10)
Design on the menu, looks pretty nice and simple. I didn't have any problems with this.
- Security (10/10)
Hmmh.. Well, the VAC is pretty strong nowadays if we compare to VAC which was back in year 2010 for example. Even though It's "strong" I think SystemCheats will stay undetected.
- Support (10/10)
Support seems to be nice from all the perspectives, so 10/10.
- Price (10/10)
Kinda same than on my Battlefield 4 review, cheap and worth it.
-Overall (10/10)
I liked to rape people mostly on public servers and let them think that I am good player but in reality I cheated. Everything went fine. Keep the nice work up, SystemCheats.
-
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deaktz For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
Thanks for this second review, we appreciate it.
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Wow, thanks for the amazing review! We really appreciate!
-
-
Trusted
Thanks for the review buddy and the detail
-
-
Trusted
Racking up on reviews huh? lol. Very well detailed review. Thank you.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.