Over the past 5ish years ive been a customer off and on with excellent support and great cheat stability and "anti-anti-cheat"

The cheats I've used over the years:

-Battlefield 4
-Battlefield 1
-GTA V
-Borderlands 3
-CoD WaW
-Black ops 2
and a few others that are no longer available like DirtBomb(Best cheat ever)[I had bought it for 6+ months at a time]

The best most undetected cheat has to be Battlefield 1

I raged from lvl 1 to lvl 50ish top fragging most games. Never a temp ban or perma. Stats were very normal and no high accuracy.


The best aimbot i used was on BL3 just because it was weird using an aimbot in PvE
I feel the cheat was saying "we can make it and don't care who buys it." (I say that with good intentions)


I can say I've never caught a ban from systemcheats in any game.