-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
Cheater22
The fact that the cheat is down right now doesn`t really change the fact that it is the best for Skill Special Force 2 (from my point of view). There might be other cheats, but they are more buggy than this one and I haven`t seen any cheat with such a good custumizable aimbot, which enables discrete hacking too.
Finally I think, that systemcheats.net is not the only "company" which is having a break during Christmas and new year, and since SystemFiles is not a firefighter he is not suposed to work around the clock 24/7 365 days a year.
Well said! People forget that other people have actual lives.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
I give my advice :
Put the cash endless so you can have multiple users who will buy your cheat
Infraction Given.
Last edited by iCrusade; 02-22-2015 at 01:55 PM.
-
-
AdministratorStaff

Originally Posted by
RpgLegenD
I give my advice :
Put the cash endless so you can have multiple users who will buy your cheat
Not only that you ignored my answer twice through pms, but you also bump and spam with the same shit over and over again?
Have another infraction buddy.
Next one will get you banned.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.