-
Registered
-
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cheeka For This Useful Post:
-
Registered
Like you said, the life is short so don't think and live your life ahah 
Have fun
-
-
Merry Christmas!! 
I'd like to say Merry Christmas to that santa :bleh1:
-
-
Trusted
Merry Christmas.
I wouldn't want anything from santa's sack
bet that lady santa would though
-
The Following User Says Thank You to iCrusade For This Useful Post:
-
Registered

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Friendly Hacker from Germany ^^
-
-
Trusted
Merry Christmas to you all and have a Happy New Year!
-
-
Registered
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theozzy35 For This Useful Post:
-
Man, I love this site. Everyone is so darn friendly compared to most cheat sites. Merry Christmas!
-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khariz For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
Khariz
Man, I love this site. Everyone is so darn friendly compared to most cheat sites. Merry Christmas!
We try to promote a friendly based community here. We sometimes get those "bad apples" and we make prime examples out of them when they step out of line. We are all here to help each other and have a fun time while gaming. So yeah, I would also say we are way more friendly than most other sites.
-
-
Registered
Merry christmas.
Or if you are alone at christmas just fap on the girl
私は彼らの友人を作るとき、私は私の敵を破壊していないか?
“エイブラハムリンカーンの”
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.