-
Registered
A late "Hi" to everyone!
Hi,
some people know me yet because I am a Customer here since 09-26-2014.
I am hacking currently in MW3, Nether and SF2. I am playing 99% of the time with a rage aimbot.
When someone need help in games for some reasons, I will help you if you want 
I am online 24/7 on computer.
I will make some Videos on my yt about hacks etc. too, so check it out if you want to 
See ya
The Friendly Hacker from Germany ^^
-
The Following User Says Thank You to irgendwer For This Useful Post:
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
We are glad to have you 
Hope to see you around the forums.
Regards,
Systemcheats Staff
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Tasteful For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
-
The Following User Says Thank You to iCrusade For This Useful Post:
-

Originally Posted by
iCrusade
Hey

24/7 ? don't you eat poo and pee (In a nice way)
Glad to see you can help some people in-game

It's called a bucket and a Mountain Dew Bottle
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Tasteful For This Useful Post:
-
Registered
Nah, I have my tricks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Friendly Hacker from Germany ^^
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Hey 
Sounds good. Can't wait for the vids!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
Keep those videos coming. Always good to show off the skill of SystemCheats!
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.