Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Crossfire (Discontinued) Turk site is broken

    Hi, I get the Crossfire trick from Turkey but Turkish
    I'm having trouble on the website
    http://serimcheats.com/ After clicking on the link, I add it to my cart and again I am directed to the homepage
    No link other than the home page
    I cannot connect to the support team on the homepage Your phone number is incorrect
    Please can you send me a link to make a 3 month Crossfire/west/na payment!!!
    I tell again forgetting PayPal banned in Turkey!!!

  2. #2
    Please directly contact SerimArda on here: https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/m...2853-SerimArda

  3. #3
    I'm communicating with her right now take you

  4. #4
    Site is not broken. Only I disabled payment options for some reason.
    But last night I sent payment linkf for crossfire cheat to your pm.
    Please check it
    Pay using PayPal, PaySafeCard and many other payment options. CLICK HERE

This thread is closed. New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •