-
One Day Trial
I bought the one day trial which I think is a great idea for users who wants to test out the cheat before buying it and I tested out Advanced Warfare, MW3 and BF4 and I have to say this is one of the best hacks I've used, easy to use menu, you can set really legit looking settings and you get the cheat instantly. I have now bought the AW and BF4 Cheat after trying the one day trial and I'm satisfied, I've tested out other hacks in the past and nothing compares to how good this is. Thank you for this really good hack!
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amen For This Useful Post:
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
We Really appreciate the kind words man, thank you
-
-
Trusted
Thanks alot!
-
-
Trusted
Glad to hear it
And yes one day trial gives you a big opportunity to "Try before you buy" so to speak
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.