-
Systemcheats Halloween and Christmas Watermakrs
These are just somethings i made in photoshop, i'm not a pro at Photoshop so i'll work on them if they need to be.
Halloween Watermark: http://i.imgur.com/kV6nmng.jpg
Christmas Watermark: http://i.imgur.com/zqwlLIR.png
Last edited by Mr.Tasteful; 10-07-2014 at 04:13 AM.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Tasteful For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
As bad as I want to say good job. I just can't man. They don't look good at all. Nice try tho.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:
-
<======= I'll take that anyday
-
-
AdministratorStaff
Nice try
-
-
-
-
Registered
The first one ain't too bad in my opinion. It's just the black background, wouldn't be very usable with it there any ways but all the same great effort!
-
-

Originally Posted by
lTyll
The first one ain't too bad in my opinion. It's just the black background, wouldn't be very usable with it there any ways but all the same great effort!
Ya i mean i can take out the black background easy
-
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
Psychopath
Nice try

Being so cute.
-
-
I like it for a non gfx person is nice
-
-

Originally Posted by
Ryqz
I like it for a non gfx person is nice
Ya, i'm definitely not suitable for GFX designer but, i just wanted to make some of my own and see what happens, i'll be using these for myself
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Tasteful For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.