-
Registered
region not available
Hey so i downloaded f2p skill on steam but for some reason it says not available in your country is there an alternative version of the game i can download? How is this game still in system cheats list if its not available to play in my region?
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
AdministratorStaff
/Moved to Off-Topic.
This has nothing to do with cheat support.
It's not related to us or our cheat.
Google is your best friend when it comes to game problems.
-
-
Registered
region locked
Tried to play game and cant use cheat because it says region locked any way around that >?
-
-
Registered
Sorry but this is not cheat issue.
You're probably banned from that region. (i am not %100 sure)
Try it with another account or try changing the region
Pay using PayPal, PaySafeCard and many other payment options. CLICK HERE
-
-
Registered
Use a VPN and you should be fine, personally I use IPVanish and I love it, but its a paid one and I cant recommend or tell you any free ones, you will have to use google for that.
-
-
Registered
I apologize staff thanks for the info please close thread.
-
-
Trusted
Closing
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.