-
Registered
Hazard Ops cheat review
Well what can I say,
Ever since I started playing Hazard Ops I was a player that was a bit above average (my k/d ratio would be 1.01) but that came to a sad end as people started to progress and eventually get better (with my k/d ratio dropping to 0.6).
I had a friend in my clan who was already using this cheat and so he recommended it to me.
Right now (3 hours of game time since buying cheat) my k/d ratio flew to 1.28.
This product definitely deserves 10/10.
It is all fully adjustable (Aim-bot sensitivity, trigger-bot etc.) and you can save your settings.
Thank you Systemcheats!
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to olekgamma For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
Thanks for the kind words
Welcome and enjoy your time with us at SystemCheats.
Also don't forget if you ever need help just ask any member of staff by creating a thread or join our Teamspeak
-
The Following User Says Thank You to iCrusade For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted
We appreciate your review. You can also find some people throughout our forums that play Hazard Ops as too and maybe play a game or two with them.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.