-
Registered
Best VPN ?
Hey Guys,
i would like to know which VPN is the best for Gaming without High Ping, etc.
Sure it will cost something but that doesn´t matter 
Greetzz
xShellx
-
-
Trusted
I have personally used privateinternetaccess and have had no complaints over the years.
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Destr0yer For This Useful Post:
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
Destr0yer
I have personally used privateinternetaccess and have had no complaints over the years.
Thanks Buddy :-)
-
-
AdministratorStaff
There is no such thing as "Best" cause it all depends on your ISP and your location.
Anything from this list will do: http://www.techradar.com/news/the-be...-deals-of-2017
-
-
Registered
slightly swaying of the point here but i use a certain chat / cam programe where people can easily grab your ip, and its full of "dossers" the strongest and fastest vpn i have found to be cyberghost but it costs quite a bit for a yearly pass
Its hard to feel the friction, under water.
-
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
noris
slightly swaying of the point here but i use a certain chat / cam programe where people can easily grab your ip, and its full of "dossers" the strongest and fastest vpn i have found to be cyberghost but it costs quite a bit for a yearly pass
The thing about cyberghost, they will give out all your details if needed. So i would really not recommend that.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to FreshMan For This Useful Post:
-
Registered
VPN too Slow to find a Game
Hey Guys,
it´s me again.
,
I have bought the "Privatinternetacces" VPN and now I wondering why the fu** the Connection is so bad, that i dont find a normal Game for Example Black Ops 3.
I dont want that any Game Developer, Game Portals, etc have my true IP, etc. But i want to play Games like normal.
I have "UnityMedia" as Router. My Download is between 15.000 - 18.000 KBs and the Upload is 7.000 KBs (With VPN!!!)
Which one of you use the Same or a other VPN and can tell me , what i must do in the settings to have a better connection. ???
Greeeeettingzzzz
xShellx
-
-
Registered
Choose a closer location, where did you set the VPN? just choose another city in Germany, that should help, if not, the VPN sucks, I sometimes use tunnel bear, or freedom VPN, never had issues. they even have a free trial so you can test it.
-
-
Registered
Try SoftEther this is free and there's many gaming options.
Last edited by Scythe; 10-04-2017 at 04:05 PM.
Reason: ...
Pay using PayPal, PaySafeCard and many other payment options. CLICK HERE
-
-
AdministratorStaff
/Moved...
@xShellx,
Please stick to one thread, especially to a topic that is not related to us.. I don't want to see all that mess all over the place 
Thanks in advance.
A reply to your question...
https://www.systemcheats.net/forum/s...ll=1#post97362
Internet Private Access is NOT good for anyone outside of US. Trust me on that one.
I believe they have money back guarantee so use it while u can.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.