-
Registered
Antivirus Question
This has NOTHING to do with the cheat or this website, it's a personal question.
Alright, I seem to have gotten a virus/malware/spyware thing called launchpage, which messed around with my browser settings, bookmarks, and all that, it also creates a bunch of advertisements and popups. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this stupid thing and if so, what program did you use to delete it? My free antiviruses doesn't pick it up and for the life of me I can't find it in my files which is why I want to go buy a decent antivirus, especially one that will get rid of this.
Thanks for any help and information provided.
If you go to someones house and they don't have any books, don't sleep with them.
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.