-
Referral
Hi i referraled: pepper1995
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Thanks for referral
Thanks for referral. Hope i get activated soon.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to pepper1995 For This Useful Post:
-
Trusted

Originally Posted by
pepper1995
Thanks for referral. Hope i get activated soon.
Once your subscription is active Psychopath will reply here, please be patient.
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:
-
AdministratorStaff
pepper1995,
There is a payment from you, but it's not instant, which means PayPal checks it.
This could take some time... I don't want to leave you hanging there without a cheat, so I'm adding a week for both of you right now and by the end of that week, I'm sure the actual purchase will add up 
Have fun!
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.