-
wtf!?

serious tho
I dont care what gun you bang, i dont care what drug you sell ... middle finger to ya
-
ADMIN_NOTICE_PLACEHOLDER
-
Registered
I am a 25 year old gay woman who has had a crush on an older woman at work and resently found out she isn't interested in me. Oh well, so I am trying to find that woman who would enjoy my company. I am a nice woman who will respect your situation if you want this to be our little secret. I might be up for a threesome, but would really enjoy the two of us. I am gainfully employed so I am not looking for handouts, but I do enjoy shopping and thought that might be a fun first date. I love beach walks, feeling the wind in my hair, and cooking. Want to know more, we can chat through e mails, but must have voice verification before we meet. Still want to explore this? Just reply, I am home and ready : -)
-
-
AdministratorStaff
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychopath For This Useful Post:
-
I dont care what gun you bang, i dont care what drug you sell ... middle finger to ya
-
-
Registered
-
-
I dont care what gun you bang, i dont care what drug you sell ... middle finger to ya
-
-
Trusted
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:
-
-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boringbob For This Useful Post:
-

Aimbot
))
-
The Following User Says Thank You to mrdjmr For This Useful Post:
-
-
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.