-
Ehhh-O
Some hobbies of mine are gaming and badminton with occasional music festivals.
What I enjoy playing are FPS's, doesn't matter which. Love playing League of Legends, SC2 and WoW.
Biggest festival I've been to is Chasing Summers, I'm planning on going to EDC this June.
PM Me if you'd like to play any of the games listed or in the F2P Package!~
- Kernal Oneil!~
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Kernal Oneil For This Useful Post:
-
Registered
EDC Festival? sounds like you got some taste here.
Ever since I've seen this clip I really wanna go to the festival cause of the techno/tech house stages
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lV9ib2coYk
Looks like a dreamworld to me haha.
Anyways, welcome to the forums!
Last edited by Dream; 02-03-2016 at 07:09 AM.
-
-
Registered
-
-
Dream: I listend to a lot of EDM and classical haha, I used to be a promoted in my city. LOL You'll see people like that at every EDM Festival or event you got to, it's fun.
Sin: Really!? I lived their for a year, most of my family lives in Vegas I love hiking at Redrock and in Arizona there, is that you taking the vids? Being a security guard would be so fun or lame, I'd probably ditch my position and join the crowd haha
-
-
Registered
Yes i'm recording. No i'm not security. I'm production I build EDC and the stages. All access wrist bands are like a dream >.<
The security guards went from strait standing still hands crossed to getting down ahah.. that security guard was awesome. he was like 68 years old.
-
-
Ahahah that would be so dope man, I'm looking forward to going this year! Maybe if we stay in contact/game a bit together we can chill. Grab some fish tacos at wahoo's or something!
I've only been back stage for Will Sparks, Laidback Luke and Tritonal when I was promoting. It was a fun hobby for sure
-
-
Registered
fucking hate fish any seafood 
I used to be a runner drove/partied with dillon francis skrillex GLK FLUX borgore etc.
-
-
That's sick man, if only I could live life like that... Hahaha
Ahhh, that sucks.. I really like the sushi in vegas
-
-
im on the seafood diet .. i sea food and i eat it hoho
I dont care what gun you bang, i dont care what drug you sell ... middle finger to ya
-
The Following User Says Thank You to Bigjohn21 For This Useful Post:
-
Registered

Originally Posted by
Bigjohn21
im on the seafood diet .. i sea food and i eat it hoho
I'm on a close thread diet, I see a thread and I close it.
Try not to bump old threads.
PS- I laughed at that comment.
/Closed
-
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevilUS For This Useful Post:
This thread is closed.
New replies are turned off. Still need help? Start a new thread in the matching section.