Thread: Cheat review

Thanks

Cheat review

I subscribed expecting it has aim hack. Didn't read first lol

I adjusted for a few games, then after a while I felt as if it had aim hack of some sort haha, I just realized that this cheat gives you a huge advantage, you just need to aim well. I love it now! I can't play that much because I'm having troubles with my internet but I guarantee myself to go SMFC or GE before my 6 months sub ends

Thanks team
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teamkiller For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (04-06-2017),SystemFiles (04-15-2017)

Thanks
    Thank you for your review!
    I am glad that you start liking our CS:GO cheat now
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I am thinking about getting the CSGO sub as well.

Thanks
    Go get it! I didn't do much adjustment cos on my old hack, I also used ESP. So nothing new for me except I should aim better lol but I guess playing with hacks on before makes you a little better so having just pure ESP, you just need to improve your aim more

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teamkiller View Post
    Go get it! I didn't do much adjustment cos on my old hack, I also used ESP. So nothing new for me except I should aim better lol but I guess playing with hacks on before makes you a little better so having just pure ESP, you just need to improve your aim more
    Been toying with an open source one so I will need to get used to not having the aim help

Just sub'd up for 24 hours and going to toy with it a bit today and make a decision this week, thanks teamkiller!