Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks

Borderlands 3 Borderlands 3 inquiry

I'm interested in subscribing to the Borderlands 3 hook and before purchasing I want to know:

Does the smooth functionality work properly on the aimbot? I searched the forums and found someone say in a review that the aimbot frequently 'snaps' to enemies body.
    A smooth aimbot or light aim assist is particularly the only feature I am interested in so this is important to me.

Thank you for your help.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Hello,

Smooth aim does smooth your aim, but currently there are some issues with the aimbot unfortunately.
    Such as; Aimbot has hard lock internally. (Your mouse movements not affected even with high smooth aim, this is actually a bug)
    Aimbot missing head bones on every other type of enemies than Psychos.
    Aimbot not working properly if you are not the host. (It works perfectly fine if you are the host or offline)

These bugs are crucial imo and I've already messaged SystemFiles (Our coder) about these issues and hopefully he will fix them ASAP. If I will remember to reply here when it's updated, I'd happily do so.
    So if you still want to try it even after the listed issues, feel free to do it through One Day Trial. Be sure to read Terms of Service and EULA which you agreed upon registration as there will be no refunds after you used it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hey @Psychopath...

Any update?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Calculus View Post
    Hey @Psychopath...

Any update?
    If there will be a update, it will be posted in the Cheat Updates section.

Thanks
    I'm looking for BD3 Cheat,
    it work?
    no crash?
    updated?
    Don't want to be surprised after buying...

Regard

Thanks
    Yes it still works and is up to date. Please read what Psychopath mentioned above.

Thanks
    Alright, thanks for the reply

Hello there, I ask this question:
    I want to know if you fixed the smooth aim on head ? Last time I try the cheat , it didn't seach correctly the head but on the body.
    Regard
    Last edited by Void; 08-21-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks
    As far as I remember from game (I do not play it personally), some enemies got weak spots in other parts of body instead of head.
    Aimbot itself working fine there, I will recommend buy 1 day trial and test it by yourself.

Thanks
    Ok thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    As far as I remember from game (I do not play it personally), some enemies got weak spots in other parts of body instead of head.
    Aimbot itself working fine there, I will recommend buy 1 day trial and test it by yourself.
    so that same stuff Psychopath mentioned are fixed? some days ago there were not fixed, allready mentioned that in the private section and you told me everything just works fine but it isnt at all, aimbot is completly broken