Thanks

Thank you guys so much!

So, I just wanted to thank you guys so much for the amazing hack. I don't need any other crap other hacks give me just something where I can see people coming from behind me and not have to worry about getting knifed or something. Your hack has been a great addition to help me keep dominating. Before this hack I had a 4.2KD already but after this hack, playing with vehicles has been SO much easier. I don't use it for anything but being in a tank or heli to help me see people without having to guess where people are and end up spending 80% of the match trying to find people. With this hack, get right into the action and blast away! The only thing I would love to ask for is if there was some way to hide this hack on a recording software. External hack? Because I want to record some vehicle footage and it would be much easier with this hack to find people so I don't waste hours looking for people and wasting precious hard drive space in the process. This way I could get into the action, get my kills, record the 20-30min match and save A LOT of hard drive space. Also, I love this hack so much I extended my VIP by an extra 6 months for now and considering of doing it again soon (maybe, BF5 is coming out when?). Anyway, again thank you guys so much for the great hack! It helps a huge bunch not to make me a god at Battlefield, but to make me a better god at Battlefield
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tony_hacks For This Useful Post:

DevilUS (03-26-2016),KeremSpielt (03-31-2016),Psychopath (03-27-2016),SystemFiles (03-31-2016),Team Faglets (03-31-2016)

Thanks
    /Moved to correct section.

We appreciate your review and feedback! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or concerns here in the forums.

Thanks!

DevilUS
    NOTE: By requesting a subscription change, you agree that you will not be able to change a second time. Unless, you purchase a new subscription.

http://orig00.deviantart.net/b100/f/...da-d50uvkp.png

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/ser...238_000000.png
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hey tony_hacks What i recommend you do for the demoing is play with the hack then once your finished watch the reply and demo it with the hacks off and then u will look legit and godly at the same time that is what i do anyway with Bo3 Hope this helps have fun

Thanks
    Thanked 4,906 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your subscription!

Thanks
    Thank you for your review.

Thanks
    Thanks for your kind words. Glad to see that other people enjoy SystemCheats as much as I do

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Team Faglets For This Useful Post:

Scythe (03-31-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by antzke View Post
    Hey tony_hacks What i recommend you do for the demoing is play with the hack then once your finished watch the reply and demo it with the hacks off and then u will look legit and godly at the same time that is what i do anyway with Bo3 Hope this helps have fun
    How do you demo and play with the hacks on then demo again with hacks off? Do I need software, etc? Is there a tutorial on this or something you can quickly tell me like "Open Program A, play with hacks in bf4, do this and turn off the hacks and viola!"

Thanks
    I'm unsure if Bf4 is able to record demos, I know you can re-watch matches in CS:GO and Call of Duty