Thanks

Loving CS:GO hack

Too anyone thinking of purchasing the CSGO cheat, it's worth every cent and one of the best one out there. Very cheap as well. MUST GET WHILE THE DISCOUNT IS STILL ACTIVE!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BountyHunta For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (01-03-2017),Scythe (12-27-2016),SystemFiles (01-03-2017)

Thanks
    I got the CS Source one today, as an addition to my cod package very happy with it as well..
    Cs is on sale now on steam for a great price..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to boogis For This Useful Post:

Scythe (12-27-2016)

Thanks
    Glad to hear you're happy!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyHunta View Post
    Too anyone thinking of purchasing the CSGO cheat, it's worth every cent and one of the best one out there. Very cheap as well. MUST GET WHILE THE DISCOUNT IS STILL ACTIVE!
    Well from the discription of the hack. I feel like it is probably good for basic cheating. But when it comes to legit settings/HvH (Hacker vs Hacker) it lacks a bit. since there is no "Anti-aim" (Spinbot). Or atleast it doesnt say so in the descripton.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 794 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gosubear View Post
    Well from the discription of the hack. I feel like it is probably good for basic cheating. But when it comes to legit settings/HvH (Hacker vs Hacker) it lacks a bit. since there is no "Anti-aim" (Spinbot). Or atleast it doesnt say so in the descripton.
    No there is no Anti-Aim feature, it is literally only ESP.

Thanks
    Yeah it's only ESP, I'm a real ******* who will go to extreme lengths to piss someone off if needed, with that being said, only having ESP restricts what I can do meaning I don't get banned as often (which in its own way is a plus) <---- why I like this hack

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BountyHunta For This Useful Post:

Cheater22 (01-03-2017),Death (01-03-2017),Scythe (01-03-2017),SystemFiles (01-03-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Not wasting money on new keys is more important than pissing people off, in my opinion.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SystemFiles For This Useful Post:

BountyHunta (01-04-2017),Death (01-04-2017),Destr0yer (04-07-2017),EliteProctor (01-04-2017),Psychopath (01-04-2017)