Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts

Post Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti

Hey lads,

The GTX 1080 ti is right around the corner...
    Is anyone planning to get one or even two?
    Why yes? or why not?... Curious to hear your thoughts..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    -----------------------------
    Last edited by kostja288; 01-01-2020 at 07:53 AM. Reason: my english was super shit at this date :D
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kostja288 View Post
    i will buy one bc its alot stronger then a gtx 1080 35% and 5% stronger then Titan X, 2 of this is useless in my opinion and in %€ its cheaper to get one and it has the GDDR5X 11gbps its insain <3 i want to see the OC this graphic card i will only buy if i have a 4k display, i will builde my new pc soon and sry for my aids english ima dumb german scrub

need to wait for the amd ryzen 1800X benchmarks aka intels announe against amd lets the fight beginn

Badget?
    I would buy it.. It's for sure cheaper and stronger than 1080
    I would run 3 games at once hehe

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kostja288 View Post
    i will buy one bc its alot stronger then a gtx 1080 35% and 5% stronger then Titan X, 2 of this is useless in my opinion and in %€ its cheaper to get one and it has the GDDR5X 11gbps its insain <3 i want to see the OC this graphic card i will only buy if i have a 4k display, i will builde my new pc soon and sry for my aids english ima dumb german scrub
    need to wait for the amd ryzen 1800X benchmarks aka intels announe against amd lets the fight beginn
    Well, the results you get with a GTX 1080, 35% isn't that big of a deal 10 ~ 30 fps at max difference.. depends on the overall frames and which resolution play at.
    It's honestly all comes to the resolution you play at and 4k sound about like a sweet spot for 1080 ti. I see your point why you getting a 1080 ti
    But, regardless.. if you have to money, then why not, right? We all want to have the best and the latest just because we can.

I hope you won't make a mistake getting the founder edition tho, even tho they showed the 2ghz oc on the stream.
    Definitely wait for the aftermarket coolers and OC editions with more juice

Quote Originally Posted by Swamttert View Post

Badget?
    I would buy it.. It's for sure cheaper and stronger than 1080
    I would run 3 games at once hehe
    Wait, what 3 games? FPS would rely on cpu more than gpu at that point

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post
    Well, the results you get with a GTX 1080, 35% isn't that big of a deal 10 ~ 30 fps at max difference.. depends on the overall frames and which resolution play at.
    It's honestly all comes to the resolution you play at and 4k sound about like a sweet spot for 1080 ti. I see your point why you getting a 1080 ti
    But, regardless.. if you have to money, then why not, right? We all want to have the best and the latest just because we can.

I hope you won't make a mistake getting the founder edition tho, even tho they showed the 2ghz oc on the stream.

Yeha! I would try DbD GtaV and Bo3 ehheh
    I just wanna test how much my PC can perform without OC
    And the CPU could be a problem but still not a LOW quality Cpu

Thanks
    I'm totally getting this!

NOT

Highlight this message

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

Swamttert (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychopath View Post

h3h3 sure strix is love, ima strix fan

Thanks
    as ill be fitting ryzen cpu ill see how it goes with my 1080 , then ill wait for the amd vega 10 vs 1080ti whichever is faster ill use that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noris View Post
    as ill be fitting ryzen cpu ill see how it goes with my 1080 , then ill wait for the amd vega 10 vs 1080ti whichever is faster ill use that
    ryzen CPU
    Did you tried it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swamttert View Post
    ryzen CPU
    Did you tried it?
    benchmarks OP Ryzen is good for 4k stuff