After being a solo-dominate player on multiple official an unofficial servers I have acquired a name that has massive tribes hunting me down as soon as I join a server, I was stumped on what to do!
I've been using this specifically for the "Warning" feature, being able to tell when another player is nearby, sees you, aiming at you, has saved me from being fresh meat on the last 2 servers I have joined; it is worth the money for that feature alone.

That being said, there is a lot of work that could be done to this to improve its usefulness.
1) There needs to be a button to turn off all dinos and an input box to type in the dinos that you would like to be able to see, currently there is only the opposite with a very limited number of slots.
2) Same as #1 except for item esp, I'd like to be able to turn off all items except for a few.
3) For the love of god, give us an option to stack names instead of overlapping names when using esp <3
4) Aimbot; Needs to be an option to choose priority when it comes to a player riding a dino! If you have both dino and player aimbot on, it will randomly switch between the 2 when targeting a player riding a dino.
5) A toggle to always see Alphas even when dino esp is off or the dino esp level is set higher than the Alpha.

Lastly, I've only used this on Unofficial and I'm unsure if I will ever use it on Official; I keep hearing rumours there is banwaves happening to players using esp on Official.

Appreciate the hack and all the features