Thanks

Einfach mal danke an das Team! | Thank you Systemcheats!

Servus und grüße an alle

ich wollte nur einmal ein dankeschön los werden an Support im Teamspeak³
    und allg. am das ganze Team von Systemcheats ihr macht wirklich eine super leistung
    und ich bin 1000% zufrieden mit dem Service auch wenn ich probleme hatte , war sofort immer ein Mod im Teamspeak³ anwesend und hat sich mit meinen problemen außeinander gesetzt.
    und mir stets geholfen und das sowas nicht selbstverständlich ist , ist mir auch bewusst deswegen auch an das Ganze team nochmals vielen dank für eure Mühe & Hilfe

besonderen dank an : Bob im Ts³ ich weiß mein freund du kannst kein deutsch aber auch nochmal in englisch : Thank you dude very much for your Help anyways in Teamspeak³
    aber auch an paar andere noch die immer im Teamspeak³ anwesend sind (Mir fallen grad bloß die namen nicht ein ) !

und ja danke das es diese seite gibt.

Grüße Helldrake.

Eng: I just wanted to reiterate my thanks rid of Support in Teamspeak³
    and general. on the whole team of system cheats you really makes a super power
    and I am 1000% satisfied with the service even if I had problems, a mod in Teamspeak³ was once always present and has set itself with my problems collapse or drift apart.
    and always helped me and this is not something self-evident, I am also aware therefore also to the whole team again thank you for your efforts & Help
    special thanks to: Bob in TS³ I know my friend, you can not speak German but also again in English: Thank you very much for your help dude anyways in Teamspeak³
    but also to some other that are still present in Teamspeak³ always (I can think of only the degree not name )!
    and yes, thank you that there is this side.
    Greetings Light Drake.

achso ja "Google übersetzer sucks XD"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to helldrake For This Useful Post:

boringbob (11-23-2015),hanspeter16 (11-19-2015),Kaito (11-19-2015),Psychopath (11-19-2015),Scythe (11-19-2015),SystemFiles (11-20-2015),VerreckDuSau (11-25-2015)

Thanks
    /Moved
    Wir geben hier alle unser Bestes ,
    freut mich zu hören, dass du zufrieden bist, so soll es sein
    Mfg

English:
    I guess everybody here gives hohis best to satisfy the wishes of our customers,
    I am glad that you are happy with the support and your problems were fixed fast.
    Best Regards

Ps.: Wenn du mömöchtest übersetze ich dein Review nochmal auf Englisch, Google Translator suckt
    Last edited by hanspeter16; 11-19-2015 at 06:07 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    You're very welcome Drake. Glad you got everything sorted out. Enjoy

P.s.- I'd really need to take some German course
    ~ Regards, boringbob.