Thanks

BO3 BO3 Questions :o

Hey guys! Got a few questions about your BO3 cheat .

Firstly, I remember using SystemFiles APB cheats a few years back. (if i recall they are being sold on another site too?) They were extremely good for a p2c.

Anyway, back to BO3. I haven't actually used a p2c for any game since I got a game ban on my old main Steam account from BO2 (Was using another sites cheats ofc. they were pretty decent but clearly detected since I was closeting really well. Guessing it was a TAC ban? No clue how this new game ban stuff works.) Since that moment I have stuck to extremely private (and expensive :/) builds for CS:GO & AVA. Only reason I'm saying this is i'm kind of reluctant to go back to something available for anyone to just straight up purchase.

Just wondering if you had any detections with BO2 (Since i'm pretty sure both these games use the exact same anti-cheats. As far as I know TAC is a ****ty FairFight esque heuristics based ac & VAC is VAC and we all know how awful it is lol.) since i'll be cheating on my main account and I don't wan't a ban (not cheating is the safest option ofc, but once a cheater always a cheater )

tl;dr: I'm extremely interested in buying the BO3 cheat (especially if it's as well made as your APB cheat. Buying a BO3 Steam key right now .) Just wondering if & how often you have had any detections with your BO2 cheat.

Thanks
    We didn't have any detections of the BO2 cheat. Some people managed to get themselves TAC banned by abusing the cheat, but no detections or bans based on the hack itself being detected. It's all about how you play in TAC games.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Khariz For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply <3.

I'll be buying in the next day or so

Thanks
    Sounds great man.
    Question asnwered.
    If you have any more questions, dont hasitate to make new thread and ask.