Thread: Bo3 cheat....

Thanks

Bo3 cheat....

I want to buy this bo3 cheat but don't want to get vac banned so just wondering if vac bans are possible from this cheat obvs i wont be stupid and spam the aimbot. Also how come there's no vids of the bo3 cheat?

Thanks
    VAC bans are always possible, yes. If anyone tells you their cheat is 100% undetectable, they are lying. But SystemCheats hasn't been detected in a VAC game in a long time. TAC is the anti-cheat you want to worry about in this game. Aimbotting a bunch will get you banned via TAC. Think of FairFight plus Overwatch. You want to be careful and cheat as legitimately as possible in this game.

The cheat came out literally 5 minutes ago, that's why there's no video of it.

Thanks
    Okay thanks, ill buy a one day trial first to test it out

Thanks
    Bo3 cheat has basicly 3 anti cheats. VAC, TAC and TAC Screenshot. If you are using your cheat discreetly, (don't follow players through walls, don't rage with the aimbot [inhuman movements] and if myou don't use No Recoil you should be safe from TAC. THe cheat has a screenshot cleaner, so you should also be safe from the screenshots. However, VAC is a insecure constant. I don't know how much effort Valve will put in a foreign company's anticheat, but basicly VAC is banning players, if it is simply able to detect a cheat . Furthermore VAC is quiet tricky, because it doesn't bann player immediately after the detection, but after a few days, week or even month. So they prevent cheaters warning other cheaters. After a while VAC is banning the players within a short time (bannwave).

I think the fact that SystemFiles coded a cheat for CS:GO (which is undetected for 2 years now, although VAC is quiet aggressive in CS:GO [Valve tries to keep their newest Counterstrike version as clean as possible and try to detect many cheats several times - which increases the risk of a bann if you cheat for a long time). So I think he will be able to keep the Bo3 cheat also undetected for a long time
    Last edited by Cheater22; 11-09-2015 at 10:39 PM.