Thanks

S.K.I.L.L. Force 2 EU - Costumer review

Very short review for now because i've been using this hack just today.

First off the admins are doing a great job for fixing the detected problems very quickly. I payed in the morning it went down (detected) for a few hours and it was back up very quickly update good job on that.

About the hacks though i only used the radar so far and it worked out very well playing in clan wars won 10 in a row today only playing legit without aimbot or anything else tweeked up. Alot of options to costumize the hack for your own needs. I will be exploring the other options later and a extended review will be coming up.

But first impression are really good. Don't hesitate to buy this hacks it won't disappoint you and a fair price is asked for it with the discount (3 months for 15 euro)

very quick service here
    Last edited by Reloaded; 10-29-2015 at 11:14 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reloaded For This Useful Post:

Death (10-30-2015),hanspeter16 (11-26-2015),Jordi (11-03-2015),Kaito (10-30-2015),Psychopath (10-29-2015),Scythe (10-30-2015),SystemFiles (10-29-2015)

Thanks
    Thank-you for the kind words!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,907 Times in 1,592 Posts
    Thanks for the nice review and I am happy to see that my hard work is getting recognized.

Thanks
    Your review is appreciated mate. Glad you recognized our quality in one day, for that
    Happy and smart cheating mate.

Regards,
    Leo!