Thread: asking about the download.

asking about the download.

hello. i haven't bought the hack yet .. but am just wondering .. what kind of file am gno download .. do i need to turn off my firewall etc to download it ? .. i tryed another hack " won't say what " .. they told me i have to turn the firewall off / anti virus .. exclusion for it .. the question is ... do i need to do the same thing with ur hack ? and 1 more thing if may .. am thinking to buy ARK aimbot . do u guys update the hack as soon as ark update ? . and is everything working as aimbot . ? ..

i know i asked for alot. sorry abt that. and thnx in advance :-)

In My Town
    Dont worry about ARK cheat, we are updating our ARK cheat every time when is broken. And it's very fast.
    About antivirus, depends what antivirus are you using. Some antivirus can be problem, but very few of them. I know avast can make a problems. But you can put our loader into exclusion list and everything will be fine.
    Only important this about our loader is that you need to start it as admin, as well as the steam.
    If you have more question, dont hasistate to ask. We are here to reply on all your questions.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scythe For This Useful Post:

salems85 (10-17-2015)