Thanks

CSGO OMG this hack

I have been using a different hack for to long but I was always getting VAC banned with it...
    When I started using this cheat, about 1 year ago, I was thinking that I'm going to be VAC banned, but my account is still alive...
    I always play in the bad way that will vac ban u with another cheat but no, I'm still alive using this cheat!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahmad Jebril Arabasi For This Useful Post:

Kaito (10-16-2015),L33T (10-18-2015),Psychopath (10-16-2015),Scythe (10-16-2015),SystemFiles (10-16-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Thanks for the review buddy!
    We're undetected since the cheat is released and we hope it will stay this way!
    Very happy to know that your account is still good over a year! keep having fun until it lasts!

PS.
    I had to edit your message if that's okay? because it was very hard to understand it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    Hey buddy. Glad seeing people being a part of community for a long time and having no issues.
    Thanks for your time used to make this awesome review.