Thanks

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Review

No aimbot, only ESP and it crashes after each multiplayer game

ESP is OP in this game, but i expected an aimbot (don't really need it) so when i'm drunk fk'n around i can still have some fun

Edit : Doesn't crash anymore
    Last edited by yukihara; 10-10-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yukihara For This Useful Post:

Psychopath (10-10-2015),Scythe (10-11-2015),SystemFiles (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,737 Times in 3,269 Posts
    Yeah, well we don't offer Aimbot for our battlefield games, It's really pointless. we know people that still getting banned by FairFight not really understanding how to play legit with the esp.
    I don't even want to imagine what would happen if we would add Aimbot.
    I see all these cheat sites getting banned by FairFight every second in the chat while playing. We definitely don't want to be part of it.
    And it's true... the recoil and spread in this game is hilarious. as long as you know where they at, that's all you really need.
    About the crashes though.. that's pretty odd, the only one I found is when switching from Missions/Survival to Multiplayer it's crashing. But, switching from Walker assault to Dropzone or the opposite I got no problems with it at all.
    As we stated in the news section, It's still beta and things will definitely going to be working flawlessly when the game is fully released.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Reply With Quote (Selected Text) Reply With Quote (Selected Text)

Thanks
    I agree 100%, no aimbot needed for this game so easy with ESP